This is 100% Lake City brass, sourced from our local military bases. It is fully processed and ready to load!
Standard Grade brass is sorted after processing and polishing to remove any bad cases. As with all military cases, there may be slight deflector dings on some cases.Final inspection of the brass before loading is the end users responsibility. We add 3% extra to every order to insure you get more than enough brass that meets your standards.
All the brass has been:
- Liquid Washed
- Resized (Ran through 2 resizing dies and every 50th piece is checked in a Sheridan gauge throughout processing)
- Swaged (every 50th piece is checked with a Ballistic Tools primer pocket gauge for uniformity)
- Trimmed with a Dillon 1200 trimmer to 1.753
- Chamfered and deburred on a Giraud trimmer to a final OAL of 1.750 +/- .003 (Usually not done by our competition without an additional fee)
- Polished in our high shine corncob mix
.223 Lake City Processed Brass Standard Grade (250CT)
- Brand: Sage's Reloading Supply
- Product Code: BRASS19
- Availability: 16