This is 100% Lake City brass, sourced from our local military bases. It is fully processed and ready to load!
"Premium" Grade Brass is hand sorted to remove all but the smallest cosmetic blemishes, such as deflector dents and dings, and discoloring on the cases. There may be minor blemishes on the cases, but most will be undetectable to the naked eye.
As with all brass, final inspection is to be performed by the person loading before loading the cases. We add 3% extra to every order to cover any cases that may not meet your quality standards.
All the brass has been:
- Liquid Washed
- Resized (Ran through 2 resizing dies and every 50th piece is checked in a Sheridan gauge throughout processing)
- Swaged (every 50th piece is checked with a Ballistic Tools primer pocket gauge for uniformity)
- Trimmed with a Dillon 1200 trimmer to 1.753
- Chamfered and deburred on a Giraud trimmer to a final OAL of 1.750 +/- .003 (Usually not done by our competition without an additional fee)
- Polished in our high shine corncob mix
.223 Lake City Processed Brass "Premium" Grade (250CT)
- Brand: Sage's Reloading Supply
- Product Code: BRASS18
- Availability: 11